Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's going on here? How should I handle this?

So in high school I kinda felt bad for this guy 2 grades younger than me. He seemed kinda lonely so I would sit with him and stuff and I got to know him and we became kind of acquaintances. Now I'm 2yrs into college and he's still in high school. We text sometimes, and for me it's just friendly convo. Lately I feel like he's trying to get his freak on or something. Mentioning how he's "lonely amd home alone. You should come watch a movie." One day I mentioned I wanted to be a teacher and he said he could "see me in a black skirt and heels teaching" so I ignore things like that. And I ignored his text for a while. This isn't "to catch a predictor" and I'm not going jail lol.So today I replied to a text w "how was your day" and he tells me it was fine, school, hw and the usual guyish things. I play it off oh yeah yeah food and sports. Fun. And continued to my day. He responded w "you're missing one" Idk what his deal is. Does he have jungle fever? Is he trying to get with the "older girl" cause I'm not even that old I'm 19. Or am I just misinterpreting? Ps sorry for any mistakes/errors I'm on my incredibly slow iPhone
>>> What's going on here? How should I handle this?