Saturday, November 17, 2012

What will most likely happen at court?

So before i got charged with domestic violence and went to jail for a weekend then they issued a no contact order against my girl friend. Well we where homeless for a while and got caught sleeping in a park with her and went to jail for 15 days for violation of no contact.My conditons of release was a year probation wih no law violations. Well recently i got charged with robbery in the second degree with domestic violence for trying to steal an iphone 4 that i bought for my ex gf. Which was in my name and i payed the bill. But now i have the year over my head and another domestic violence and the robbery. Well went i went to court they told me i not to violate the no contact and i couldnt leave state (washington state) well i went to california to visit my dad and the court found out i left. But im leaving tomorrow to go back to state and my court is on the 21. Plus my ex told them i violated the no contact order again. Should i run? Go to my court date? I really dont wanna do a year. And i feel like im going to do more. What will most likley happen.Im out on bail btw
>>> What will most likely happen at court?