Friday, November 16, 2012

What are some good iPhone 5 deals?

So, i have verizon wireless, and i am very satisfied with my service. The only thing that i don't like about verizon is my phone.So I have decided that i want an iPhone 5.

Don't tell me that the iPhone 5 is overrated or not what you think it is, because I don't care what you say, I'm still going to get it.

If I do decide to just by it out of the blue, i will have to pay $649, for the unlocked phone. I only have $500 anyways. Knowing that Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and now "Brown Thursday" i KNOW there are going to be some deals for the iPhone 5.

The only problem with that is the fact that this is my first time shopping on black friday.So i have no idea how to find good deals.

Saying that, it would be EXTREMELY nice if you guys could give me some deals on an iPhone 5 on either "Brown Thursday", Black Friday, or Cyber Monday relatively close to $500, i do have parents, and their made out of money so i could get some help if it is a little over $500. One other thing to ask is that you don't give me a really sketchy website thats just going to scam me.

Thanks!
>>> What are some good iPhone 5 deals?