Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Need some advice from a girl?

So me and this girl are in the same college class. I gave a speech the other day and at the end of it my teacher said it was similar to hers but unfortunately she wasn't i class that day.So my friend just told me he talked to her about me and she was all smiley and before he told her it was similar to mine she guessed my name and smiled. And then after class when I left my table to get my speech grade from my teacher, she left at the exact same time and followed me up there.

So does this girl like me do you think? We've talked once before. She gave her speech the class before mine and I said I really liked it and it held my interest. I have class with her tomorrow and want to ask her out to Starbucks or something to get to know her. How should I go about doing that? Usually I'm not this helpless this girls jus got my head goin crazy.

Sry about the spelling I'm on my iPhone typing fast
>>> Need some advice from a girl?