Thursday, November 15, 2012

What would you do if you got someone else's package in the mail? (Continued)?

What would YOU do if you got someone else's package in the mail, and it just so happened to be something you've wanted for an extremely long time? Would you return it, or keep it? This hasn't happened to me, I'm just curious. And be HONEST. We are on the internet, and I'm pretty sure you are a stranger to me. Plus, I understand why you would keep it. I probably would myself.Be completely honest here, we're talking about that iphone 5 you've been saving up for since the day it came out, but just can't scrap up enough money for. Or, a brand-new, platinum edition of that sweet new game that just came out a few days ago. Remember, be honest with your answer.
>>> What would you do if you got someone else's package in the mail? (Continued)?