Thursday, November 15, 2012

Why can I only hear on one side of my earpiece?

Every single ear piece I have used on my iPhone 4 spoils eventually and when this happens I can only hear on one side of it, which is always the left one if I recall correctly. I have already ruined about 5-6 pairs and some of there are the higher end, better ones like AKG. I can hear on both sides sometimes when the wires moves to a certain spot but it's troublesome to always stay there. Whenever i change to a new pair it's fine but it will turn to this state sooner or later, i don't know why. When i looked into the hole where the earpieces/earphones go on my iphone i can see that there's a small metal ball at one side (slightly displaced from the left) but not one at the opposite side, which is the right piece i can't hear from.Is there something wrong with my iPhone or my earpieces and can I fix it? Thanks!
>>> Why can I only hear on one side of my earpiece?