Monday, November 12, 2012

How should I dye (maybe cut/style) my hair?

I'm going to the salon hopefully tomorrow, and I'm clueless when it comes to hair. I'm going to talk with the dresser, but I'd like to have some idea of what I want and some insight from unbiased people (the hairdresser is family so she'll say I look good in whatever I pick, lol). I was thinking of either more of a different toned blonde or maybe light auburn, that seems interesting and I'm bored with my hair.

I have light, cool toned skin with pink undertones and hazel eyes. Here are two pictures:

This is freshly trimmed and colored hair that's straightened (although its pulled back and you can't see it) under yellow-light and taken with an iPhone 4S camera, not sure if any effects were added because my friend took it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75864235@N08/8180522962/in/photostream

This is about a month and a half, leaning on two months without having it cut/colored, second day messy hair, natural lighting, iPod touch 4th gen camera, no effects.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75864235@N08/8180522992/in/photostream

Thank you!
>>> How should I dye (maybe cut/style) my hair?