Thursday, May 2, 2013

Am I spoiled? I'm not sure :?

I'm in 6th grade. Turning 12 soon and I have these items-

> Nook HD+: Last Christmas

> HP laptop: 1 year old

> 1 Rabbit: 2/3 years old

> Wii

> Nice clothes (Not anything WOW but I like them)

I am saving for a gecko. But I want a phone… well it would make life for me easier because I'm always asking if I can borrow my mom's phone. I don't need one and I know that. A couple of my friends have iPhones. But what I'm really worried about is what my BEST friend would think if I got a phone because I love her so much but I don't want to look spoiled. She doesn't have a PC or anything but she has an itouch and kindle.My mother says it doesn't matter what anyone says. But I care what she thinks… I don't know… I am aware that I am VERY fortunate and love my parents. This was probably a dumb idea to post this, so if you think this dumb, sorry.

См. статью: Am I spoiled? I'm not sure :?