Saturday, May 4, 2013

Does the bank keep record of cashed checks?

I'm a technology person, and over the years I've accumulated multiple computers, iPhones, iPods, etc. I'm thinking about selling all my used products on this website called "AppleShark.com". They give you the option of sending you a check as payment, and I was wondering, what exactly does the bank keep track of when you cash or deposit a check? Do they only see that you cashed/deposited a certain amount of dollars? Do they keep record of who the check was from?

I'm just wondering because I have a LOT of apple products and won't it look suspicious if I keep on receiving checks from selling things? Like they might think I am stealing and then selling things for money? So yeah… just wondering if the bank keeps track of who you get your checks from.

См. статью: Does the bank keep record of cashed checks?