Thursday, May 2, 2013

What to do, I'm confused and angry at my girl?

So Monday night after wok my girl and I got into an argument because I called her but she didn't answer so I text her and said I wanted to talk to u but I'll talk to u tomorrow so she text back saying about what so I said its I much to text forget it and she kept asking me to text it to her but I said no and she told me not to text her. Tuesday morning I text her and she reply don't text me so I didn't. Yesterday I didn't text her and she text me saying hi an I replied hi is everything ok and he said she was depressed. I asked about what and she said she didn't wanna talk about it so I tried to comfort her by giving a kissy face emoji as we both have iPhones and she didn't reply.So I text her good night and this morning I text her and she didn't reply. Y would she text me and not reply when I text her. She told me its her time of the month on sunday but y is she acting distant. She even apologized to me for acting distant last week but she still does it. We been going out for a month already and I think it's to early for this. How can I get her to text me back. Should I give her space? It's frustrating me because she doesn't tell me what's bothering her

См. статью: What to do, I'm confused and angry at my girl?