Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What class would my family be considered?

Here's a little bit about my family: (I'm not trying to brag in any way, I just want an accurate answer to my question)
-my father owns a high end contracting company in new york city
-we live in a 7000 square foot house in westchester county, ny
-we have a beach house in westhampton
-cars: my mom drives a mercedes gl 550, my dad has a bmw 7 series, we have a jeep wrangler, and a lexus rx which is in the hamptons
-I am a horseback rider and my sister and I both have our own horses and ride 4-5 times a week
-My parents encourage that we dress preppy because it looks "classier" so most of my clothes are from ralph lauren, vineyard vines, j crew, etc.
-out of the 5 of us living here 4 of us have ipads, macs, and iphones (my other sister is only 5 but she has an ipad mini)
-my cleaning lady comes every other day (i think)
-on most of the school vacations we go to the caribbean (we also have a smaller house in antigua) and at least once a year we go on a trip to europe, the past 2 summers we've gone on river cruises this summer we are going through southern france
-my sister's bat mitzvah is at the country club we belong to which i will admit is pretty nice

См. статью: What class would my family be considered?