Friday, May 3, 2013

Why does the iPhone have terrible battery life?

My iPhone 5 doesn't last that long compared to my friend's Samsung S3. I looked the battery specs and the iphone is somewhere around 1450mah while the samsung is at 2100mah. This got me thinking, why doesn't Apple just put powerful batteries on the iphone?
Added (1). Yes I have turned everything off except for my cell phone signals and it sits there eating battery life away.
Added (2). Well Mr. AVDADDY, it seems that Apple has never done anything about it. There are forums filled with people complaining aobut it, when will they listen?
Added (3). Spacema… I have done everything that you have mentioned. I keep all apps off, keep the batteries as cool as possible. Yet it still doesn't help!

См. статью: Why does the iPhone have terrible battery life?