Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blessed or lucky? Opinion needed?

Ok today is my 16th birthday, and my mom surprised me with a 2010 mercedes benz c-class and a iPhone 5. I was so happy I even drove it to school. Now here's where my question comes into play I was talking to my friend and I said I was so blessed that god would give my mom the money to get this. This boy then chimmed in and said I wasent blessed because god isn't real I'm just lucky.So from your point of view am I blessed or lucky? Also I'm no were near rich I live in an apartment with my mom brother and her husband (I hate him ), 3 bed room, everyone has a car.So what do you think blessed or lucky
Added (1). Also I've never had an actual birthday party and sometimes I would get a gift or two weeks after my birthday because we've never had the money to have one, so saying I'm spoiled is not correct

См. статью: Blessed or lucky? Opinion needed?