Saturday, August 9, 2014

Can I report to my bank a transaction that I made on PayPal?

Basically i made a transaction on PayPal for an item on Ebay bidding which is an iPhone 5s, I purchased it for £500 but then after that the seller on Ebay removed the item on the site and her account was suspended. I've contacted Ebay but since I didn't complete the payment on their website they can't help me. So I tried PayPal dispute/claim but they said I need to contact the recipient directly but since then I've got no response from the redneck. Any advice on what I can do? Can I report it to my Bank or the only way is to report it to the local authorities(police)? By the way I've got the name of the *****: Stacey Carlyle aka Cutie Booty Bows/Chic Shimmers beware of this name and don't get scammed like me.

Read more: Can I report to my bank a transaction that I made on PayPal?