Thursday, August 7, 2014

I spilled few pepsi drops on my iphone 5s?

I accidentally dropped few drops on my iphone it is still functionning properly but I'm afraid as hell that it might die after a few hours as it happens in some cases,I'm not sure if pepsi slipped through the ear piece but I wipped it right away and I checked the lower part(the one I put the charger through) and it was completely dry. I made a call and I believe there was nothing abnormal. To be honest I cant figure any changes or anything considered to be inconvenient but it is just the fear if something bad ia gonna happen in the next few hours so please tell me if there's anything i can do. P.s I use a screen protector and i asked some friends who use the same mobile and they told me there's nothing to worry about and thank you

Read more: I spilled few pepsi drops on my iphone 5s?