Friday, August 8, 2014

How to edit my photos like this?

Hello:)
I've been trying to emulate this the finish of these photos. A bit pastely, pinkish, bright, and a bit flat-toned.
All I know is that all the pics were taken on the iPhone 5.
I've tried many photo editing apps including VSCO cam and none of them give off this finished look.
Photoshop express was the closest app I found, but it doesn't work well for photos with the white background.
Thanks in advance!
In case you're wondering, yes, I've already tried asking the owner of the photos, but she won't respond to my question. Lol.
more examples found on instagram.com/and_sweetHow to edit my photos like this Added (1). Https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lWp6H… Https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UGOHg…

Read more: How to edit my photos like this?