Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Is this forgivable, finace speaking to another woman?

have been with my fiancé for 3 years now, engaged for one year. He has never given me a reason not to trust him and I genuinely believe he has been faithful during our relationship. We have been split up now for 3 weeks because…. He plays a game on his iphone called crime city and people from all over the world play this, along with the game comes a chat room where you can discuss your scores ect. He has been playing this game for 6 months and speaking to people including a lady in Washington called Valerie (we live in the uk) I have seen the chat before with this lady and it’s all been about the game, he has even mentioned me in general conversation to her. Anyway 3 weeks ago I was on the ipad and noticed that there was 45 mins of sexual inapropotae chat with her, saying what he would do if he came to Washington. She sent a couple of pics in her bikini. I ended the relationship and he moved out three weeks, since then he has been trying every day, said he can’t justify why he did it, it was an innocent conversation that got out of hand and there was no intent because he had been speaking to her for 6 months about the game and nothing else. He has deleted the game. He wants to give it another go but now I feel is he capable of cheating and is this cheating? He doesn’t think it’s a huge deal and people do a lot worse, but to me he shouldn’t be speaking to another woman like that even if she is in another country. What should I do, is it cheating?

Read more: Is this forgivable, finace speaking to another woman?