Saturday, August 9, 2014

How to fix grayed out wifi on IPhone 4S?

Hello! I brought my phone second hand and the wifi was grayed out. I had it fixed about a month ago for about 40 quid and it worked fine. Today it wasnt connecting to my internet so i put airplane mode on and turned it off and then the wifi grayed out AGAIN.

I don't have the money to keep messing with this thing i just need a solution…

I've tried turning airplane mode on & do not disturb on, powering down for 10 mins then turning it on again but it does nothing. I've tried factory resetting it, i've literally tried everything… I don't want to do anything which will damage my phone any further like the whole hairdryer trick because it's not a long term fix anyway.

Thankssssss

Read more: How to fix grayed out wifi on IPhone 4S?