Thursday, August 7, 2014

Should i call the help hotline for kids 10-19 who have problems with life?

So i looked up a hotlibe for people of my age and instead it said 10-19 thats ok. I just need someone to talk to, because i feel like im ready to beat the pulp out of my dad. Plus theirs some past history that i need to just talk to someone about it! I feel all clustered up in emotions because im 14 and i know the whole 'puberty' and PMSing thing and im doin my best to fight it. What scares me now is the horrible relationship between me and my dad. I hate him with all my heart, he is the lowest person EVER. Because he is abusive! The first thing he does when he gets off of work is literaly go around the house and look for some thing to yell at me for. He doesnt even want me to answer him with "yea" hes threatened me many times not to say "yea" but idc because thats a freedom of speech. One time when i was in 7th grd he beat ne with a belt just because i couldnt understand what he was saying and my mom didnt care. I had bruises all over my arms and legs. 2 months ago hes slaped me in the face in the back yard. Hes also called me an idiot a couple times and has called me a heffer once. In 7th grd my mom tried to beat me with a belt but i snatched it from her and from that day, she always tried to sneak up on me to hit me or she would tell my dad to do it and they would both team up on me by yelling at me and i try to walk away but they would yell even harder for me to stay. This is just 50% of ny problems. Sorry for any bad typos. Im on an iphone.

Read more: Should i call the help hotline for kids 10-19 who have problems with life?