Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Math makes me want to drop out of school?

I have had enough of people looking at me and treating me like I am stupid, I have Bs and As in every single subject except for math, I have the lowest grade in the class in Math. I try to go get help from my teacher but he makes me feel like I'm very stupid and gives me these looks like I shouldn't be here. I asked my family but they do not know either, I ask my aunt, grandmother, and uncle but they all laugh at me and say that it is very easy and get angry at me for not understanding. I am a junior in high school who is still taking Algebra 1 classes and I cannot stand this anymore. My teacher doesn't teach anything, he just gives us our assignments and sits back in his chair playing iphone games. Is there anyother way I can get help? I tried looking online for ways but I can find nothing. Please help me my whole life depends on getting help in math!

Read more: Math makes me want to drop out of school?