Sunday, December 23, 2012

I dropped my iphone 4 in water and it still works perfectly fine?

Today I was dipping my feet in a lake and my phone dropped out of my hand but it was turned off prior to falling as i wanted to reserve my battery power.My friend quickly picked it up and literally sucked out all the water from the battery outlet with her mouth and turned it back on (I wish she didnt) and then my uncle rushed over and quickly turned it back off and started swinging it so all the water came out of the headphone jack and battery outlet. I left it turned off for about 6 hours and turned it back on.It was working fine. I then came home and charged it a bit and googled what i should do. I heard i should put it in a bag of rice so i turned it off again and its now resting in rice just to make sure all the moisture is out. I also just took it out of the rice and opened the back to check on the battery and it was completely dry. Why do you think my iphone works? and will it last or would it probably die very soon? I plan on leaving it in the rice for 3 days to be completely sure.
>>> I dropped my iphone 4 in water and it still works perfectly fine?