Thursday, December 6, 2012

Iphone 3GS voice memos disappeared after IOS6 update?

Hello,

After having updated to IOS6 I noticed that the voice memos I had on my phone had disappeared. The back-up files did not show any trace of what I was looking for either. This was months ago and I thought I totally lost some of my voice memos. Now, with the upgraded version of iTunes, I see those memos in iTunes as long as my phone is connected to my PC (under iPhone/ On This iPhone). I can play those files however that's all I can do. I cannot see them on my iPhone nor in the library of iTunes. I downloaded this program called iExplore; I see most of my missing voice memos there but still not the files that I am looking for.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help with this issue.

Thanks
Added (1). My question is: is there a way that I can finally locate these files and have them on my PC. thanks!
>>> Iphone 3GS voice memos disappeared after IOS6 update?