Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So confused. What should I do?

So a couple months ago when I first met and started talking to my crush, I KNOW he liked me. But we go to different school's so after a while we started to drift apart.

After not talking for a couple weeks.he made a twitter and followed me. He was going through my tweets and favorited 2 pictures I posted of myself. Last monday I tweeted him saying hey and we talked for a little. Thursday he snapchatted me (iphone app where you send pictures back and forth) and we were snapchatting for hours sending random faces back and forth. Then he randomly wrote "you look pretty". Even though I had no makeup on and my hair was a curly mess. Then Friday he snapchatted me again in school but he never replied to the one I sent.

I'm just confused cause nothing's really happened since then. Sometimes I feel like he likes me and other times I'm confused. I wished him good luck at his soccer game Sunday over twitter and he thanked me.So I didn't really wanna make another move. But it's so hard watching these days go by without talking to him or anything. I always feel annoying snapchatting him or whatever first. Should I do it? Please help. :(
>>> So confused. What should I do?