Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Free iPhone without contract?

I currently buy and sell phones on craigslist. Recently, a seller of phones contacted me asking if i wanted to buy 3 Brand New iPhone 4 devices for only $130 without a contract. I have bought from them one other time and got the same deal. They were somehow able to get hold of new phones often, fast, and extremely cheep because they were sold to me for such a low price.

What exactly do they do to come across these phones? I think I heard that a sales rep or manager at a Carrier retail store may have the power to sell phones out of the store? or they can order contract phones and then terminate the contract right after you got the new phone? I don't know if any of these are True but if you know how they come across these phones, I would love to hear the answer!
NOTE: the phones were not stolen, I checked the ESN's of each phone and I have never gotten a Bad ESN.
>>> Free iPhone without contract?