Thursday, December 6, 2012

ARE THESE a few signs of a possible crush?

HELLO GUYS :)!

SO I have been getting this feeling this guy in my youth group might like, me, but I would love any tips on how to know for sure that he might have feelings for me.:)! Few of the things he does are the following

- HE mirrors my actions for example, I was sitting down, on my own listening to some music, on my iPhone and I noticed his coming towards my direction and we were staring at one another, and immediately he saw me, he went to find a chair and sat right in my direction and took his phone and began listening to music also:)!
- He occasionally stares and smiles at me
-He helps me out but doesn't say a word to me
- He talks to other girls in my youth group but doesn't speak to me
-When I and his sister were sharing earphones I caught him looking towards me, and caught his eyebrows raising and he had a grin on his face
- Once he was arguing with one of his friend and right when he came in front of me reconciled with his friend while staring at me.
- I was blocking his path once, and he said excuse me and then as he passed in a higher tone of voice he said:" SORRY my name :)".
- He once asked me if I needed a chair to sit down, in a very low tone of voice.
- he was throw a pen right by my direction and when I wanted to give it back to him, he told me not worry while smiling and in a very low tone of voice
- He moved to a chair next to mine, only to bump his leg by mine.

NOW all he does his stare at me, and speaks to people surrounding me, but doesn't speak to me. I feel bad because I haven't done anything bad to him but he just isn't acting the same towards me compared to everyone else in our group.

WE are both 16 years old. THANK U!
>>> ARE THESE a few signs of a possible crush?