Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dropped my Iphone 4S in the toilet at school.?

I dropped my Iphone into the toilet at school today around 11 o'clock. After the shock went away, I immediately went in to grab it. Probably must have been like five seconds.

My phone was already on, and not ever having water damage to any of my phones ever in my life, I didn't know that I should have turned it off immediately. Instead, I put it under the hand dryers at school and tried to dry it off that way since we don't have paper towels in bathrooms.

I did have a case on it, a speck one, and took it off immediately.

I went to my teacher and asked if I could run down to the cooking room and ask that teacher for some rice for my phone, but she said no.

SO I kept using my phone, and put it in the rice at like 4 o'clock after school. I knew there was still water in my phone, despite the fact that it was working, because my camera got foggy and there was condensation or something on the lens.

I have it in a bag of rice completely filled to the top. Any other suggestions of what I should do?

Also, I noticed the battery was working weird.It never went below 50% the rest of the day, which is weird since the phones battery sucks, so I restarted the phone. Then it went down to 3%, but still never changed.

The phone is completely off now.
>>> Dropped my Iphone 4S in the toilet at school.?