Thursday, December 6, 2012

Do you believe this is a good PAY MONTHLY deal on O2? (UK)?

Hello, so i have just upgraded my 18 month contract to a 24 month contract, I am receiving a brand new iPhone 5 16gb (black) Free of charge.

My data plan is:

46 pounds a month- 24 Month- Upgrade early available (3months prior to my contract end date)

I receive Unlimited minutes and texts (very useful as i use it for a lot of business calls)
I also receive 2GB of monthly data, on my previous iphone 3gs i was never exceeding 500mb a month so i think it's probably sufficient.

My previous contract was 100 minutes, 500 texts and Unlimited GB usage.

Do you think i have changed for a better deal? What current plans are you on etc?

Thanks in advance.
Added (1). Sorry i forgot to say my previous contract was 15 pounds cheaper at only 31 a month.
>>> Do you believe this is a good PAY MONTHLY deal on O2? (UK)?