Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tell me your poem and then i will tell you mine?

Mine is:

Why did they do this to me?

Did I do anything wrong

All I wanted some friends but they just turned me down

They called me a retard

They called me stupid

They said I could not even do anything

But I guess that's what you get when you have a secret inside of you that none of your friends know

Maybe I will tell then, maybe I will not

I think I will, I think I won't

Well I guess they will never know the real me

Good bye, good bye old school

Good luck with the people who are cruel to the ones that are weak

But I will show them who I really am

Look new school here I come

I am happy that I am leaving that stupid school

I am happy because I can finally show my true colors

I am finally going to have friends that will like me for me and not a person behind a mask

Maybe I will also find a best friend that does not forget me and say I am not her best friend

It was like being in a group; if you're not in a group then you're the target

But this is one thing I don't understand, I was in a group and it seems like I was still the target

The way I express my feelings is mostly in abstract art and sometimes people wonder what this painting means

All I wanted in the world was a friend who would stick by be through bad and good

I guess I was just misunderstood

Sometimes I wonder has this world really come to this, people getting bullied when they have done nothing wrong

I am just a simple girl that does not want to wear fashion clothes or makeup or have all the latest iPhones or technology

I am just happy being me

All I have is all I have is me

All I want in the world is for people to know the true me

But…….

I am going to a new school

I hope I can finally fit in

But still I wonder, will the same thing happen at my old school or will it be different this time

I wonder what will be different

The students

The teachers

Will they all be the same?

Or will they just be different

I wonder and wonder

Who will my friends be?

Who will my enemy be?

Will I be able to trust them?

Will I just be alone again?

This place seems nice

I guess I can give it a try

But still I wonder

Will they all be the same?

Or will they just be different

I wonder and wonder

Who will my friends be?

Who will my enemy be?

Will I be able to trust them?

Will I just be alone again?

Well I guess I don't know

Even if they don't like me

I will still try my hardest

I will give people a chance

Let's hope they do that to me

I will show them who I really am
>>> Tell me your poem and then i will tell you mine?