Monday, December 3, 2012

How to find the account number and routing number on a westamerica check?

I got a check from my uncle from westamerica bank and I'm trying to deposit it to my chase account via mobile app on iPhone.It keeps telling me the account or routing number doesn't mach or something. Westamerica banks seem to have a different account and routing number setup on their checks compared to chase checks. They seem to have a 9 digit number and a 10 digit number with a 4 digit number separating the 9 and the 10 digit numbers that seems to be causing the problem with the online deposit I'm trying to make. Chase mobile seems to give me the option of entering the account and routing number so it looks like Ill half to do it that way and I hate going to the bank to make a deposit.So how many numbers am I supposed to enter for the account and routing number?
>>> How to find the account number and routing number on a westamerica check?