Sunday, November 4, 2012

Keep Getting Calls From An Unknown Email Address (facetime)?

I got an iphone 4s a few weeks ago, and the day after i got it i got a facetime call from this email address i didnt know. I definately do not know this person, and i dont know how they get my number because the only people i had on my phone at the time were my parents and a couple of friends, im 14 btw. I thought it may have been a mistake, and they could have mistyped a number or something, but they keep calling me, i never answered and i would get about 7-8 missed calls at a time. They do it every day and its getting annoying. Yesterday i was at my friends house, i was in the bathroom, and when i came out she told me i had got a call from and email adress, and she had answered it.she said that it didnt connect to him she could only see her own face, and after about 3 seconds they dissconnected. Waht is this, it's getting really annoying and kind of creepy now, how can i get them to stop?
>>> Keep Getting Calls From An Unknown Email Address (facetime)?