Sunday, December 2, 2012

Turning WiFi connection on, on my (Windows 7) Dell Vostro 1540?

How can I turn my Wifi connection on, on my Windows 7?

well up until this morning, it was fine, I was connected wirelessly to my usual Local Area Connection via my sagem router, as I had been for the last year.
And then suddenly, out of nowhere, my connection becomes unavailable- along with the others that i normally pick up.
So we call Sky, thinking that it was the router, but after some discussion and inspection with her, and after realising i was still connected wirelessly to the same wifi connection on my iPhone and accessing the internet fine.she told me that I would need to seek PC support, as somehow, my wireless connection has been turned off on my laptop.

Somebody please help me, as i do not like being stuck next to the router because i need the ethernet cable plugged in. I need to be portable.

I would REALLY appreciate ANY help and support you could give me!

Many many thanks,

Jade Fox, 22, Coventry, UK.
>>> Turning WiFi connection on, on my (Windows 7) Dell Vostro 1540?