Sunday, December 23, 2012

Was it stupid of me to buy a camera when im getting an iphone?

Im getting an iphone for christmas which is in 2 days
however, last week i bought myself a digital camera..the reason for this was because my grandmother is terminally ill with cancer and lives with me..i want nice pics over the holidays(before christmas, christmas morning new years afterwards etc)
although my iphone may have a really good camera, i worry about it breaking

i go to concerts alot and ive got two ccoming up where i will be standing, i dont think its wise to whip out an iphone when i could bring a camera instead.
also me and my friends like to go shopping regularly in the city and because its kind of a "rough area" i dont wanna get beaten up for my phone either
i think its wise to have a camera to back me up when i feel my iphone isnt safe enough to take pics

also.
if you dont mind answering and have some spare time:
how do you use/download instagram?
also..i dont have an ipod..so was it smart to ask for an iphone5 considering i needed a phone too?

my sister keeps saying i waste money..but i wanted it.
>>> Was it stupid of me to buy a camera when im getting an iphone?