Friday, March 14, 2014

Am i spoiled and annoying about it?

ok THIS IS FOR REAL today at school in cooking i was forced to wash the dishes and I've never done it before (im in 7th grade) and my friend Jessica was helping me and it was so gross so i kept saying things like ew im gonna throw up and nobody should ever have to do this then Jessica asked me if i had a maid that like lived at my house and i said yes because i do then later her and my other friend were going through my pencil case and using all my pens i got really mad and told them to stop because i dont like it when people touch my stuff then Jessica said r u spoiled or something and then my other friend said yeah she is i never really thought i was

My stuff:
I have the iphone 5c
Wii U
Just got a new iMac yesterday its huge idk y i got the huge one lol
iPad air and mini
My first phone was an iphone
We have 4 cars (2for my dad 1for my sister and 1for my mom)
I mostly wear Barney's, kitson, free people, Marc Jacobs, wild fox, Kate spade, micheal kors (hand bags),etc
I try not to brag and i dont like people knowing that im well off i didn't buy any of these things myself my dad makes 1,500,000 a year the average for my town is 200,000 a year and our house costs 1,000,000 and our house in California cost 5,000,000

Wow that was a lot anyways do i sound like a brat how do i change? I dont want to be a brat

Читать далее: Am i spoiled and annoying about it?