Thursday, March 13, 2014

Can I restore my notes and photos if I haven't synced to iCloud? IPHONE DISABLED?

Ok so yesterday I changed my passcode then I wrote it down to remember it. I left my room then came back and tried it basically it didn't work. I'm an idiot, whatever, the point is I searched and searched and I heard it has to be reseted? But I didn't synced I guess, like move the green thing to the right for my notes and stuff, i didn't even know what it was for I barely looked there.

THE POINT IS, i need to get my stuff back I have iTunes on this computer but I really need it back. Please no rude answers & I do have the app Find My iPhone. & an iCloud account obviously -.-
btw isn't the photos automatically on synced?

PLEASE HELP

Читать далее: Can I restore my notes and photos if I haven't synced to iCloud? IPHONE DISABLED?