Friday, March 14, 2014

How to get a signal in australia using a smart sim card from PH?

How to get a signal here in australia i'm using a smart sim from the philippines my smart sim is already activate for roaming right before i leave the philippines but i've only got to use it for 2days here in australia then the next day there's no signal on my phone i'm using nokia asha, i can't use an iphone bec mine is globe lock if i just only know i would have unlock it for other network if other devices is this stressfull, ( then some says globe is much stressful outside the country) i've called my mom to call the smart customer service in the philippines and they've given me an instruction to go to setting then select manual and so on so forth the usual way to help the customer but i've already try it and nothing happens i turn off my phone also so refresh something in the phone still nothing happens. Do you guys know any other way? I can't communicate always on skype with my family bec. Of the hectic sched on my work i'm working in a cruise ship that's why i need to phone back home there's no 24hrs wed/internet service here everything is paid for but for pre paid load i can get cheap but i can't now bec of some troubleshooting in the smart service. Let me know if you know other ways to have a signal in australia thank in advance Godbless

Читать далее: How to get a signal in australia using a smart sim card from PH?