Friday, March 14, 2014

How to BLOCK tracking on my iPhone?

So my mom doesn't trust me anymore and wants to track me everywhere I go- basically ruining my life. Currently she makes me use this app called "Life360" that tracks me whenever I have the app running in the background. I've found a way to fool my mom by going to the location I'm supposed to be at, and turning off my location services- making the little pin stay at that location so it seems like I'm there all along and then I just go off and do whatever. This kinda gets annoying now and is too much work when I don't have a late curfew and my desired location is in the opposite direction. I'm afraid my mom will get smart enough and learn how to use the "track my iPhone" feature for apple devices. Is there a way to change the location manually? My phone is jailbroken if that helps.

Читать далее: How to BLOCK tracking on my iPhone?