Monday, March 10, 2014

Is it wrong that I'm 16 and am sending in job app?

Is it wrong that I'm 16 (turning 17 in May), am Australian if that helps, and am sending in job applications for online writing jobs without my parent's consent. They don't even know about it.

Basically I don't like school. I've been to 11 different schools and feel like I need a change. I'm in my 2nd last year of school. My mum tells me to out up with it but I've had enough. If you've had enough with something then do something about it! Fix it!

That's what I'm doing. I send in 3 applications for online writing jobs at bloggingpro.com

I told them my age and first name. Email (not my private one though) and a little cv that aimed at the job. I think I'm extremely knowledgable on the things they want people to write about for them (technology, gaming, ipad/iPhone apps, ipad/iPhone how tos with screenshots…) I even showed up the school IT teachers once (2 of them)

Basically a girl had a problem in our IT class and the teacher couldn't figure out why so she got another it teacher. They both couldn't figure out why. I was sitting 2 computers away from her and glanced over at her computer (I had heard their full conversation) and told them what was wrong with the computer; what the problem was. I outsmarted them in a way.

Anyway they studied computers at university and I was only 15 at the time. No university degree and yet I knew instantly what the problem was.

Firstly: is it wrong to be sending in applications for online writing jobs (I go to a boarding school and can't get a job where you physically need to be there plus the jobs are $30 per article which is a lot). Should I tell my parents about it?

Secondly I had a row with my mum earlier over the phone. I told her that I'd had enough of school and that I'd like to leave. Writing online sounds great. I'd live to inspire people and share my knowledge.

What are your opinions on the subject?

If I don't get any replies here I think I'll send in a couple of other applications for online writing jobs found at the same site I mentioned earlier.

Please help me I've lost all hopes for school (had enough of it), want to drop out of school and have found writing articles to be very fun. I know school dropouts are seen as bad and trashy (generally speaking) but most dropouts hate life and just want to stop school and live at their parents home and live off their money like my older guy friend. IM DIFFERENT. I want to dropout and get an online job. I'm definitely not working at a grocery shop or anything like that and online jobs are so easy to get.

Please help me and thanks for your time if you read all of this. You don't know how much I appreciate the help and advice you all give me here.

Читать далее: Is it wrong that I'm 16 and am sending in job app?