Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's going on with my cellular data?!

I have an iPhone 4 with the 3GB data plan. I keep getting messages saying that I'm using a lot of my data and that it's charging $10 since I went over and giving me an additional 1 GB. I know there's something wrong because I was getting these messages at like 11:31 p.m. (All at once) and this was when I was sleeping! The first message said that I've used 65% of my data, then it said that I used 90% then it said that I used over 100%of my data and that their going to charge $10 for an additional GB! Again, this was all at once at 11:31 p.m. Which is weird because if I were to use that data it would've taken me forever and I would also think that they would send me a message way before hand that I was at 65% of my data. That's what they did before. Oh and another indicator that something's up is that so once I got these messages, I turned off my data and then, I got another message at 1:08 am saying that I have used 75% (768 MB) of my additional 1GB. Which is crazy because again, one I was asleep, two that would not have used that much amount of data in a couple of minutes, and three I turned it off.

I also looked at my cellular network data and it says that I have "sent" 616 MB and "recieved" 10GB! I did some research with similar cases that said they "sent" 4GB and "recieved" 4GB and people were freaking out. I would like to know what this means and what I should do.

This has never happened before and and please be kind.

Читать далее: What's going on with my cellular data?!