Thursday, March 13, 2014

Any advice or suggestions for me? I don't know what to do?

I know it sounds wrong, but I need to know for sure that my gf isn't still talking to her ex. Long story short, she cheated on me and I want to give her a second chance as much as she wants me to, but I can't start trusting her again until I know she really does keep him blocked from texting while I'm not with her. If i could see deleted messages too that would help, but I mainly need something that doesn't need to be installed on her iphone so that she doesn't know I'm doing this and that also shows me her incoming and outgoing texts if that's possible. She doesn't want me to be able to have access to her texts at all times and I don't wan't to, but it's the only way I can think of that will start to build my trust back for her. Any suggestions to spy software that meets my criteria or any other ways to know for sure that she doesn't talk to him anymore? I tried messaging her ex on facebook, but he didn't answer and deleted me. They'd only talk over text by the way.

Читать далее: Any advice or suggestions for me? I don't know what to do?