Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How to force a reboot on a frozen iPhone?

Was trying to update my iPhone to 7.1 and it froze. It has the Apple logo and the progress bar on the screen. I can not turn off the iPhone using any of the buttons on the phone. I have no problem doing a full recovery via iTunes, but I can't do that as the iPhone stays frozen and iTunes doesn't see it. Holding home buttons or power button doesn't do anything.

Have been online looking for solutions for roughly 3 hours and tried many things. This entire time, my iPhone has the Apple logo and the progress bar on the screen. I have no problem resetting everything as I do have a backup, however, I am not able to get iTunes to recognize the device.

Is there some freeware I can download online that will allow me to do a forced reboot via some software?
Added (1). Hold home+power for 20 seconds. <= does not work
Added (2). ScσττRΛSC, doesn't work either. It i still frozen on the Apple logo with the progress bar.

Читать далее: How to force a reboot on a frozen iPhone?