Monday, March 10, 2014

How to download iTunes songs to computer?

I've been buying songs on my iPhone for the past couple of months and haven't been using iTunes on my computer. Now I want to download the songs I bought onto my iTunes on my computer (which should be free since I already bought them).

I could probably just go search each song and click download and it will give it to me for free, but this will take forever. There's got to be a button I can hit that will download all of them right away. I did try to use the "check for available downloads" under the "store" tab, but it says all available songs for my Apple ID have been downloaded, when I know that's not true since I'm looking through my library and I don't see any of the songs I downloaded over the past month or two.

What do I do? Thanks

Читать далее: How to download iTunes songs to computer?