Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Have you ever gotten in trouble at school?

"You won't believe this but I started off at a new High School and after the first month I entered the gymnasium and some 2 black females began calling me retarded and slamming lockers in my face. And those girls would come and stand next to me and start talking about me in front of me and threatening to fight me. I never did anything to anyone in that school. And when I reported those females to the dean he didn't do anything and he probably likes those girls. During my last class period I was sitting in the classroom answering multiple choice regents Questions when one of the deans entered the room and told me to remove my cardigan and that they're not allowed. I remember seeing other female students with iphones and ipads in class wearing sweaters in class. Those students think I envy them? They are stupid as hell. Who the hell wants to envy someone like them? They have no class and they always have a mean face like they want to fight someone. And they always want to have the last word. One day they will get what they deserve."
Added (1). And at my graduation one of the teachers said he didn't know me like the other students and that no one knows me and I'm unpopular. And when they called my name to come and shake hands only a few people clapped for me. It shows me how much they dislike me.

Читать далее: Have you ever gotten in trouble at school?