Monday, March 10, 2014

The YA! Photo Parody Challenge?

For entertainment purposes only. The best answers to these (hopefully) obviously parodic questions gets Best Answer.

1) What effect, filter or app do I need to take pictures like this one (see attached)? And I wanna take it in colour.

2) How does "robertcapa" get those pictures on instagram? That fuzzy black and white look?

3) I'm a 13 year old girl…and don't you DARE assume that I'm a giggling, brainless moron who shoots terrible photos with her iPhone and then sticks hearts and things all over them. Anyway, how much do I charge for a terrible picture with hearts and things all over it?

4) Which is better, a 100 dollar bridge camera with a 500x zoom, or a Phase One back? Why?

5) Do my homework. I'm not even going to try and hide it.


Читать далее: The YA! Photo Parody Challenge?